So, my most recent Voxbox was the St. Ives live radiantly box. And I always try to give the product a good week or two of testing so I can put it through a few different situations. With this box, I was really sick when I got it and was super happy to receive it, but I didn’t want to blog about things like the smell and feel when I couldn’t smell anything and my legs were extra dry. So I used it to see what kind of difference it would make (while sick) and holy crap! It’s awesome!
- The body scrub:
- It is a very fine grain scrub, nothing like my sugar scrub (and I would never use a salt scrub, so bad for your skin). It’s almost so fine that you could use it on your face, and I even considered doing so.
- The smell reminds me of the dunes at the beach with the sea air blowing. It’s a very natural smell, with a grassy-dry type smell, and a slightly beachy (almost sea spray or sand) type undertone. Either way you describe it, it makes me wanna go to the beach.
- The consistency is very creamy, not what I expected. It has almost no sudsing qualities, just nice and creamy. So, it makes me think I am putting something good on my skin.
- You do need to use a lot more than I thought you would to get it to cover everything.
- The lotion:
- Has the same type of smell, reminds me of the dunes at the beach. But the lotion has a little more of an oatmeal/earthy smell to it. But the smell disappears soon after applying it to the skin.
- The lotion sinks in fairly quickly to the skin, without much effort needed and does a great job at moisturizer.
- You don’t need to use very much to get it to coat an area, so more money in your wallet!
All-in-all I would TOTALLY buy this stuff! Love it!
I received these two items for free from Influenster, in exchange for my reviews.